Monday, June 29, 2009

John D. Rockefeller, my champion.



I love John D. Rockefeller, he is the best.
I often wonder what would JD do in this or that situation.

Here is the way of entrepreneur rise.
Rise from a simple bookkeeper, through commodity trader to ... the industrialist.
He managed to dominate huge sector of the economy.
How did he do it?
Was he better, smarter?
He simply was systematic, he was disciplined, determined.

I wonder what would he do nowadays in the era of the Internet?
Would he be blogging, setting up some websites, tying to make a little cash in the world of affiliate marketing?

I don't think so.
J.D. Rockefeller was the Big Thinker long before Donald Trump invented the phrase.
What would he do?
Would he own Google today?
If not, I'm sure he would find a way to dominate anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment